2) We reserve the right to add, delete or modify these terms and conditions without prior written notice at any time at our sole discretion.
We sell our turbochargers on an exchange basis only.
This means you will have to send us your old turbocharger. To guarantee that you adhere to the condition, we charge an extra fee (from £30) over and above the price of the remanufactured unit you purchase, which is fully refundable once we receive the old component. You deposit this amount into our PayPal account.
In order to get the refund, your old turbocharger must reach us within 14 DAYS of purchase. All shipping costs of the old unit will be borne by the purchaser and Turbosurgery is not responsible for any postage or shipping costs on the old unit.
1) Orders are possible only through our website using payment systems such as bank transfer, PayPal, which also allows you to pay by credit card. Once you have received your order confirmation, the agreement between you and us is established in accordance with the conditions listed below (price, delivery, etc.) without written notification from us.
2) The placed order and the selected conditions are representative for the delivery of products from our store. The selected prices and conditions are provided at the time of the order placing.
3) All products with descriptions and characteristics are presented as those specified by the manufacturer of the product. In the descriptions of goods, inaccuracies and inconsistencies with general representations are permissible. If you have any questions about the products or you have any doubts about the accuracy of the product description, please contact us before placing an order.
Prices and payment
1) All prices are retail. Prices are quoted in currencies supported by our online store.
2) The following payment methods are accepted: bank transfer, PayPal or credit card through PayPal. We also accept other payment methods if they are posted on our website.
3) The total amount of your ordered goods plus the shipping cost as shown on our website will be included in the invoice and sent to you by email. Also accounts and other payment documents can be downloaded from our website.
4) The order payment does not include any taxes, duties, import duties or customs fees levied by your local authorities. The customs policy varies widely depending on your country. We cannot foresee these costs and are not responsible for any taxes, import duties or customs fees levied when the goods reach your country. Please contact your local customs or post office for further and detailed information.
5) In order to guarantee a secure transaction, we use PayPal or direct payments by bank transfer. Please refer to www.paypal.com for more information about PayPal or contact your bank's customer service for more information on bank transfers.
1) All orders are processed within 48 hours from the receiving of the order and payment. Estimated delivery time may vary. Delivery times are not final. All international orders are sent by postal services or by other available delivery methods. Depending on your location, delivery time can take 2 - 30 days.
2) Delivery is carried out at the expense of the customer, except for the announced free shipping. In case of delivery of goods to foreign countries, additional, unforeseen expenses are possible.
3) Delivery to the foreign countries may be subject to taxes, import and customs duties. If you do not know if this applies to you, please contact us by email. For more precise information on fees, duties, taxes and imports to your country, please contact your local post office or the customs office in your country.
4) Scheduled delivery times may vary due to events outside our control.
5) Any changes in your postal address must be made before placing your order. Changing the route of delivery by the postal services is not possible after the order is sent. The error made by you does not attract us to take responsibility to cover the additional costs associated with the delivery of your order.
6) In case of return of the order for reasons of incomplete or incorrect address, due to refusal to accept the order or because you did not have time to pick it up within the established period, the customer is responsible for the costs of subsequent or additional delivery.
1) Delivery within the European Union - we ship the goods to any point of the EU. Our products are delivered by the postal service or by other available means of delivery. We do our best to process your orders within 48 hours from the receiving of the order if the goods are in stock.
2) International delivery - we ship goods to most countries of the world and offer different delivery methods for an acceptable transportation cost. Our goods are delivered by postal services and other carriers. For all customs duties and duties is the customer's responsibility. Depending on your location, delivery time can be within 2-30 business days.
Calculation of the cost of delivery
The cost of transportation costs is based on the total weight of the goods of your order and at the destination of the order sent to you. The cost of delivery inside and outside the location of the store must be paid by the customer, except for the announced free shipping.
If you wish to return your order, you must contact us in advance. If your order arrived to you in good condition (the package was not damaged) and you changed your mind about purchasing the product, you must tell us any good reasons for returning the goods. You are entitled to a refund if the returned product meets the following criteria:
- the goods are in perfect condition and have not been used;
- the goods in the original packaging (the packaging is not damaged);
- the goods have been sent back within 14 days from the date of delivery.
Be sure to attach the original invoices, receipts and mail documents on the outside of the package. Also note that we are not in a position to reimburse you for shipping costs. After we approved the refund, we will refund your funds to you, minus the handling fee of 10% of the cost of the ordered goods. If you do not follow these instructions, your refund will depend on any related import taxes or administrative charges. If you decide to send the order(s) back by courier, such as FedEx, UPS, etc., you are responsible for any import taxes or administrative charges. We recommend using your regular mail service, using standard registered shipping to avoid any additional costs.
If you provided us with incorrect information about your creditworthiness, we reserve the right to refuse the contract in whole or in part. We reserve the right to refuse any order under any circumstances.
The goods remain our property until you have completely paid any and all debts as of the date of the contract signing, including the outstanding balance of your current account balance on our website.
1) The manufacturer's warranty is supported by the manufacturer of the product. If you have a problem with the workability of the received product or its integrity is violated, you must notify us within 5 working days of the delivery of your order. Having received the order, the customer is obliged at first to get convinced of the integrity of the package, then of its integrity of the goods and to check its efficiency. Failure to do so may result in the total or partial loss of your right for a guarantee.
2) We are not responsible for the damage to your personal property, while using products from our store.
3) All products from our store meet the quality standards stated in the product description and in the description from the product manufacturer.
The warranty does not cover damage to the box, printing ink and general damage. If you have any problems with the purchase, please contact us, and we will do our best to help you.
Please visit the Warranty page on our website for more information about the product warranty.
Color of goods
1) Please note that as we are not trying to display the colors of the goods accurately, the actual colors that you see will depend on your monitor and cannot be accurate.
2) Incorrect color display cannot be the reason for returning the goods.