New, original GTB1752VL 18900-RL0-G012-M2 Garrett turbo. New, genuine, OEM Garrett GTB1752VL 782217-1 18900RL0G012M2 turbocharger....
Honda Civic Turbochargers
There are 3 products.
Part number Make HP KW Engine Engine Code Year 1631 970 0008, 16319700008, 16319880008, 1631 988 0008, 18900-5AY-H01,...
Part Number Make HP Engine Engine Code Year 849578-0003 / 849578-5003S / 849578-3 /...
In the world of automotive performance, the quest for more power is unending. For Honda Civic enthusiasts, turbocharging has become a popular method to extract every ounce of potential from their engines. The Honda Civic, with its reliable build and extensive aftermarket support, presents an excellent platform for turbocharged modifications.
Honda Civic turbo not only enhances horsepower and torque but also elevates the driving experience to new heights. However, such an upgrade requires careful planning and understanding of the components involved. We will explore key aspects such as selecting the right turbocharger kit, the importance of tuning, and the impact on the engine's longevity. Whether you're looking to dominate at the track or simply want more exhilaration on the street, this guide serves as a starting point for your turbocharged journey.
What is a turbocharger for a Honda Civic and what is it needed for?
A turbocharger for a Honda Civic is a forced induction device that increases the engine's efficiency and power output by forcing extra compressed air into the combustion chamber. This additional air allows more fuel to be burned, resulting in a significant boost in horsepower and torque without significantly increasing engine size. Turbocharging is particularly popular among Honda Civic enthusiasts seeking enhanced performance in both daily driving and competitive racing environments. By installing a turbocharger, Civic owners can enjoy a more responsive and exciting driving experience while potentially improving fuel economy at cruising speeds.
How to understand that a turbocharger needs to be replaced?
Use the following signs to determine if your Honda Civic's turbocharger needs to be replaced:
- decreased engine power,
- unusual sounds during acceleration,
- increased oil consumption,
- smoke from the exhaust pipe.
If you notice these symptoms, diagnose the turbocharging system to confirm wear or damage to the components.
Stages of turbocharger replacement
Replacing a turbocharger in a Honda Civic involves several key stages.
- Initially, the vehicle must be safely secured and the engine cooled down.
- The next step is to disconnect the battery and remove any components obstructing access to the turbo. This includes detaching the exhaust manifold, intake pipes, and oil feed lines.
- Following removal, it's essential to clean the manifold and prepare the new turbo by lubricating it with engine oil.
- Installation of the new unit is the reversal of removal, ensuring all connections are tight and leak-free. You can buy turbochargers for Honda Civic from our store.
- Finally, reconnecting the battery and initiating a thorough check for proper operation concludes the process.
Each stage is vital for the turbocharger to operate efficiently in the vehicle's engine system.
Why choose us?
At our store, we offer premium turbo for Honda Civic for sale, enhancing performance efficiently. Our turbines are engineered with precision, ensuring compatibility and optimal power increase. Quality assurance and customer satisfaction are pivotal, providing reliable, high-grade components. Buying from us guarantees a balance of price of turbochargers for Honda Civic and excellence, with expert support available for a seamless upgrade experience.