Turbocharger electronic actuator programmer APD-1
APD-1 is professional device designed for reprogramming Hella electronic actuators used in Garrett turbochargers.
Turbocharger Electronic Actuator Programmer APD-1
APD-1 is professional device designed for reprogramming Hella electronic actuators used in Garrett turbochargers. APD-1 can read memory from electronic actuator and save it to the programmer for future use. APD-1 can rewrite memory in electronic actuators and also allows to modify operation range of the actuator arm, that includes changing open and close positions of the working angle. The programmer works with all Hella (Garrrett) electronic actuators with following part numbers: 712120, 730314, 763797 and 781751.
- reading electronic actuator memory and saving it in the APD-1 memory
- reprogramming electronic actuator memory
- identification Hella electronic actuators and verification which gearbox number it is intended to use with (i.e. G-149)
- reading original working angle of the actuator arm
- custom modifying working angle (shortening, widening and moving operation range of the actuator arm)